1/144 Scale Mini — Daves
95th NEP Infantry Regiment - "Dave's Dread-noughts"
The 95th was founded by Great Leader himself, with the explicit mandate to guard Solo Nobre from threats "intrasolar and extrastellar," as part of his initiative to build and protect the fortified orbital tug docks. They were Solo Nobre's first and last line of defense: these heroes protected against corporate invaders and domestic saboteurs alike.
Over time, the eponymous Dave led his troop on a series of successful skirmishes, repelling some of the largest pushes for infrastructural control during the Troubles. He earned a reputation for uncompromising loyalty -- though to Solo Nobre itself, not to Great Leader.
In the prelude to the Long Night, it's said that Dave, recognizing how decadent and corrupt GL's administration had become, opened the gates to Central and allowed the corporate assassins to get in - or, in other tellings, held the gun himself.
-SNC Informatics Division, Clarifications Dept.
None of that shit is true. But I do like the figurines.
"DAVE" LOYALIST INFANTRY
- Size of assembled model is approximately 0.7 x 0.37 x 0.37 inches
- Weight is approximately 2.5oz.
- Based on an original design by Jack Monahan, this model is cast in lead-free pewter pieces.
- Model is delivered unpainted. Images of painted models on this page are for inspiration and are only examples.
- Assembly not required as all models in this pack come attached to a pewter base.
- Casts contain small parts and may have sharp edges.
- Fine particles are never safe to inhale; sanding or trimming of models should be done with proper ventilation and disposal of metal filings.
- This product is not intended for those under the ages of 13.